Chuck The Attitude






Shirt: Forever21 | Skirt: Mom's | Belt: Mom's | Shoes: Converse

Hello to all!
Hope all is swell.

      Today's weather was not the usual baking oven temperature that has been occurring this past week. Luckily, it was the perfect combination for a heavy denim item to be worn. As well as my good 'ol chucks. Everyone that knows me know that I love me a good pair of comfortable sneakers. If that means wearing them to cruise on my skateboard or to hang out with some friends, sneakers are a staple in my closet.

I knew I wanted to bring out these classic white Converse, so I decided to dress around them. For my bottom, I'm wearing a vintage Tommy Hilfiger denim skirt that actually belonged to my mom way before I was born. As I get older, I realize that I am becoming the young women my mom was during my age. Perhaps just a bit more adventurous and rebellious (I get that from my Dad). Although, her young adult self and I have major similarities when it comes to clothes.

To tighten the waist, I'm wearing another piece from my mom's time capsule wardrobe, which is this rich brown colored belt with gold hardware. The color brown is able to bring a light washed/bright outfit "down to earth".

To finish the outfit, I decided to wear a stripped blue and white crop top from Forever21.










What item do you rock from your mom's closet?

Until next time,

Keithlane


2 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful and this outfit is giving me so much life!! Loving the skirt, and your hair is so pretty! <3

    istylelooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I appreciate it immensely! <3

      -Keithlane

      Delete