Velvet Brick Road...






Necklace: Forever21 | Romper: Forever21 | Boots: Urban Outfitters


Hello to all!
Hope all is swell. Having my last post being almost a year ago, it is safe to say that I missed writing and shooting dearly. With school work and the process of transferring, the ability of balancing it all was elusive. Now having a full grasp on my academics, I am now prepared to return to what I enjoy most, creating. Besides having the opportunity to play dress up, the fulfillment stems from the process of collecting varying elements, if that may be clothes, art, film, etc..., to generate a final product, final image.

For my outfit, I decided to wear a black romper from Forever21. What attracted me to this particular piece was the illusion of the item to be a middle slit mini skirt. Though, turned out to be a skort, skirt/shorts. This skort-esque piece is ideal for an interchangeable look. Add a pair of heels and you are ready for a night out, or add some flats for a intimate gathering with loved ones. The top half of the romper possess a deep v-neck that is complimented with a long white and silver beaded necklace, also from Forever21.

To bring this look together, I am wearing a pair of velvet boots from Urban Outfitters. I was lucky enough to purchase these boots before Kim Kardashian posted them on her Instagram in one of her mood boards, which later became sold out for weeks! Great style minds think alike.













Are you like me and wear black year around?
If not, what is your go to spring color?



Until next time,

Keithlane


0 comments:

Post a Comment