Fall Out







Shirt: Forever21 | Boots: Forever21 | Socks: American Apparel 

Hello all!
Hope all is swell.

Words can not express how thrilled I am for the upcoming Fall season. As I mentioned before, Fall is my favorite season out of the whole year! Although, the fall weather does not occur until late October/early November (for Jersey at least.) 

I have created this outfit based off still wearing my favorite fall colors and pieces without feeling toasty. In my previous post, Yung Tennis Mami, I explained how a shirt dress is my go-to outfit. It requires minimal effort with numerous possibilities to style. When I found this burnt orange/borderline copper colored t-shirt at Forever21, I took a moment to thank the powers up above for blessing me with this find.

I am not a huge fan of knee high socks, so I decided to roll mine down towards the beginning of my black ankle boots that I also purchased from Forever21.









Until next time,

Keithlane



PS. Hey Forever21, if you're looking for a fresh face ;)


























0 comments:

Post a Comment