Yung Tennis Mami








Dress: Forever21 | Shoes: Nike | Necklace: TheStyleShop (coming soon) | Bag: H&M | Title: Jovanchy

Hello to all!
Hope all is swell.

Today's outfit is by far one of my favorites. The main reason for my favor is how easy it was to assemble. I am all for putting your full effort in how you dress, but if there is a quicker, and stylish, way to dress, I am also for that. What I love about one piece outfits is that you can dress it up or down with accessories.

The navy blue stripped dress was a steal at Forever21. Forever21 at times hold "flash sales". An item, including all colors, would be displayed at a discounted price for a limited amount of time. Luckily for me, I was able to grab this dress for about nine dollars! What makes the purchase even better is the long scoop neck on the back.

To keep this look light, I decided to sport my all white Nike Huaraches (Nike, if you are ever looking for a new poster girl, holla at me.) I added a silver metaled choker with chains dangling along the piece. Knowing myself, I wanted to add a drama, yet subtle, factor. You can purchase this necklace soon from my boutique, TheStyleShop.

For the cherry on top, I wore an all black pleather backpack from H&M.






What was your best bargain?

Until next time,

Keithlane



0 comments:

Post a Comment