Like Zoe Mama, I Go Hippy

 




Top: American Apparel | Bottoms: Forever21 | Shoes: Call It Spring | Jewelry: Flea Market


Hello to all!
Hope all is swell.
 
I would be lying if I said my style is completely bona fide. Many of my style inspirations derive from certain decades in history. The 70's has to be in my top three, right next to the 90's and the gothic/grungier side of the 80s.
 
Today's outfit is my take on a modern day hippie. I wanted to embrace the decade's double sided fashion aesthetic. The 70s had the free flowing and the free baring. The blue multi-printed wide leg pants paid tribute to the free flowing. What I love most about these pants is that they carter to my curves. It is hip/bum hugging yet still gives me the bell bottom effect.

As for free baring, I decided to continue the lining of my curves by wearing a navy blue crop top from American Apparel. Despite pricing, American Apparel has durable pieces that are made of long-lasting material. The navy blue was a way for me to add a dark color without seeming harsh.

Bringing this look all together are these brown gladiator sandals from Call It Spring. I am a firm believer that any black or brown shoe can bring an outfit together.













Until next time,

Keithlane


0 comments:

Post a Comment