College Time Sadness































Hello all! Hope everyone's beginning of 2014 is going swell.


All good things must come to an end, right? This stands true, for the mere fact that in less than ten days I will be heading back upstate NY. The literal meaning of Winter Wonderland. Did I mentioned we received snow in October? On the other hand, I did enjoy my break back at home. I hung out with some friends, spent time with my family/boyfriend, and had time to ponder what I wanted to accomplish this year. Everyone knows the cliche, "New Year, New Me", but its true! I believe just the thought of starting completely new, rather than mid year, is exciting. As they say, "This is the start of a new 365 page book. Make it a good one", and that is what I am intending to do!

In spite of going back to school, I decided to dedicate this post to all my college mates who are tired of wearing sweatpants to class and want a bit of an "umph" in their outfit choices.

I am sporting my (his) school sweatshirt (thanks sweetie!) to add a comfortable element to the outfit. Because of the sweater, I was able to pair it with this light weight dark pink jacket. The combination of these two items add a "laid back" vibe, which might be essential for those who prefer to be comfortable, yet stylish while in session.

To continue this outfit, I put on my trusty dark blue jeans that is a staple in my closet. Because of the color , I able to dress up or down, and it is also really comfortable. Which does not make my legs feel as if they are suffocating.

For my shoes, I am wearing a new addition to my growing shoe collection. These bad boys are the Alcidine booties from Aldo. I received this as a Christmas present, and they are by far one of my favorites. The sole material is made out of rubber, so it is a bit hard to break in. These boot are the definition of a fall/winter shoe. The only suggestion I would say is to wear mid calf socks to prevent friction against the skin due to the brimming of the shoes. 

To conclude this look, I wore some casual jewelry. Which include my gold rings, leather wrap around bracelet with metal detailing, a plain red beanie, and a black book bag with a tribal pocketing print.



Thanks so much for reading!

Until next time,

Keithlane




1 comments:

  1. you are soo pretty, loving those boots girl
    -- http://the-profashionalist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete