Wishing to float away...



Hello all!
Hope is everyone is swell! Today I have an outfit post. Yes, I know it has been while. Senior year is once again kicking my butt; just when I thought it would get easier!

I have rather an interesting outfit post for you all. Yesterday was my school's spirit day. My school is divided in to two teams of red and blue. By my shirt and makeup, I was clearly a blue fan. For my shirt I am wearing a sapphire button up shirt from H&M, High wasted maroon shorts from Urban Outfitters, Suspender tights from TopShop, and ankle cut combat boots from a boutique in New York.

______________________________

Today, I have fully finished my college apps for Fashion Institute of Technology and Savannah College of Art and Design. These school are my top choices! FIT because I attended their Summer Live program, and SCAD because of their many campuses, weather, and programs. Also, I have officially three more month until graduation! Goodbye Highschool and Hello college life!


Until next time,
Keithlane 







0 comments:

Post a Comment