Curls & Chucks








Scarf: Urban Outfitters | Shirt: H&M | Skirt: JCPenny |  Shoes: Converse 

Hello all!
Yes, this post is not inspired by a song, which breaks my promise or "me saying" that from now on I will be doing outfits based on songs. This outfit was based on what I had in my luggage when I came home from school for the weekend. Being a procrastinator, I stuffed what ever I saw or thought look right in my luggage and left. Surprisingly this was the outcome.

This outfit is called Curls & Chucks for the obvious reason that my hair is curly and I am wearing sneakers (rare huh?).  I am wearing a crop sapphire blue button down from H&M, a high-lo maxi skirt from JCPenny, navy blue and white converse, and to top it all of a infinity blue/green scarf from Urban Outfitters. When putting on this outfit at first, I thought it was a bit contradicting because of the skirt paired with a scarf, yet I felt it was the clothes's destiny to be paired in such a way. Putting on converse gave the twist my outfit needed.

Until next time,

Keithlane



"It’s a new era in fashion - there are no rules. It’s all about the individual and personal style, wearing high-end, low-end, classic labels, and up-and-coming designers all together."
— Alexander McQueen











1 comments:

  1. you are so beautiful!! :--)
    maybe we could follow each other?
    http://sylitoisensatapasi.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete