BLUE at its finest!






Shirt: School's shirt, Leggings: Forever21, Button Up: Urban Outfitters, Boots: A small store in NY.

Hello All!
 I know it has been awhile since my last post, but college apps are really doing a number on me. Plus the meaningless homework I am compelled to do at school,  but no excuses right? I am here and ready to get back to the swing of things. I also want to take a moment out to say hello and thank you to my new followers and viewers.TheStyleShot started being active on about three months ago and already has more than 1,000 views, which is just beyond astonishing! Love you all and remember to stay fab! 

Last Thursday, my school had spirit day. As a tradition, in the beginning of the year the students and faculty are split in to two teams, red and blue. As you can see I am a proud blue member. Since it is my senior year, I decided to go out with a bang and do my team justice! Rocking blue eye shadow (Tilt and Chilli eyeshadow from MAC), tiffany blue cut up shirt, (My school's big sister-little sister shirt) and a blue cover shirt (sleeveless button up shirt from Urban Outfitters) did just the thing. By the way, you are going to see me a lot with a crop top that short and something high-waisted. I feel that it compliments my curves and there is nothing wrong with showing a bit of skin.

If you would like to see a tutorial on this look, please feel free to email me at haikeithlane@gmail.com, or just comment down below. I enjoy hearing feedback.

Have a wonderful day!


-Keithlane

"Dress as if you are seeing your enemy"
        -Kimora Lee Simmons 








0 comments:

Post a Comment