Giant Vintage Sunglasses


Hello all! An outfit is never complete without the finishing touches! Sunglasses determines the mood in your outfit. Fierce cat eye shaped sunglasses gives an instant diva vibe, and round shaped sunglasses gives off a youthful laid back vibe. Sunglasses has been my obsession ever since sophomore year of high school. The shape, style, size, and colors of sunglasses are just some of the features that intrigues me. To feed my unhealthy obsession, Rachel from Giant Vintage Sunglasses was so kind to send me a couple items to try out and see how I like them.






Giant Vintage Sunglasses is a Los Angeles based company that manufactures all types styles, colors, and sizes of sunglasses; including the iconic styles of the 70s, 80s, and 90s. Giant Vintage has been featured in many magazines such as Vogue, Seventeen, InStyle, and Elle. Being known for their wide range of styles and their vintage looks, Giant Vintage is on their way to the top! This company has sunglasses that has not even hit the stores. For instance, their "The Dawn Gold" glasses has four lenses instead of two. Compliments started flowing in once I put these inventive products on my eyes. And yet, some where confused on how there can be up to four lenses. Going to a boarding, not a lot of us has much access to a mall as often as we would like, so when my friends found out that you can only get these lenses online, they immediately started heading over to the website. I believe some already ordered!

I took photos with some of my favorites. Giant Vintage is now what I am wearing majority of the time, so you will be hearing that name a lot on my blog!








































9 comments:

  1. cute pair of sunnies!
    Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory 


    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They suit you amazing, The Dawn Gold especially. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful skin & dope glasses!! xo
    http://phuckyostyle.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi beautiful!


    I think that this post is really interesting...and i love ur pictures! do u want to follow each other? I'm already following u!

    xx from


    http://letoileduphare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. We get many questions regarding the best sunglasses to wear to help protect eyes from exposure to sensitive elements and potential damage due to long-term exposure to sunlight. glasses online

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Systematic observations were made at beaches, parks and outdoor public swimming pools in Honolulu, Hawaii on sunny days between November 2005 and June 2007.


      Crystal Custom
      Promotional Sunglasses
      Promo Sunglasses
      Personalized sunglasses
      Customized sunglasses

      Delete