Bob Marley-Three Little Birds






Hat: H&M, Shirt: H&M, Leggings: Forever21, Shoes: Random store in NY, Sunglasses: Car wash, Tattoos: Fake Tattoos


Hello all! This outfit was based on the legendary Bob Marley.  His most commonly known song "Three Little Birds" has been in my itunes playlist for quite some time now. Marley's smooth sound and his catchy line "Don't worry about thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright..." has become one of the many mottos people live by (Me being one of those people). To do this song with honor, I decided to make this outfit "chill-grunge" by wearing a copper colored shirt by H&M, high waisted black leggings from Forever21, these ankle cut combat boots I got from this random store in New York city, these sunglasses with a purple lens and gold rims, and to top this look off I wore this winter hat I bought from H&M. The hat originally came with a poof ball on top, but I cut it off. Now I have a pretty cool beanie.

Now, my clothing was not the only part that made this look successful.  To truly complete this look I had to add some edginess, without the commitment.  Ana from Fake Tattoos was so kind to send two of her products. Fake Tattoos is a Sweden based company that sells temporary tattoos. As you can see by the pictures up above, these tattoos are no joke.  The quality is proficient and the application is simple.  The products that were sent to me was the dream catcher (shown above).  This image has to such an astonishing detailing and looks absolutely natural on the skin. The second product was the the quote by the wonderful Bob Marley from his song "Three Little Birds" . I immediately had to have this one. Having the model wear this on her shoulder also was on of the many reason why I needed it on my shoulder as well. I received many compliments and fooled a couple people.  This company is going far in the fashion industry, and is also selling internationally, so make sure you get yourself some merchandise. The pricing is also reasonable and something you can not beat.

Thank you once again Ana and your team. It was wonderful working with you guys, and I wish you all the success!
http://faketattoos.org.uk


Until next time,

Keithlane




6 comments:

  1. So amazing...! I love your top with the low arm holes and the high-waist of your leggings - that tattoo peeks through so nicely out of your top <3

    High-Stitched Voice

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so pretty<3 i love your tattoos especially the dream catcher!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and yes the dream catcher was DEF an eye catcher to me!

      Delete
  3. That is an amazing outfit! Love the color of your top, love your sunglasses and you know - I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful piece of information, I had come to know about your blog from my friend Nandu , Hyderabad, I have read at least 7 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that I had been looking for, I'm already your RSS reader now and I would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a ton once again, Regards, bob marley quotes

    ReplyDelete