Yael Naim: Toxic (Britney Spears cover)



Hello all!
Today's song influenced outfit is my take on a modern day gypsy (a fierce one at that).  The song that inspired this outfit was Yael Naim's cover to Toxic by Britney Spears.  The Paris native's version of Toxic gives me nothing but absolute chills. Instead of Spears's racy lyrics, Naim gives a "Alice falling into the hole,entering Wonderland" feeling. If that even exist. I had to put a modern twist in this look since this is still a Britney Spears song. Adding leopard print wedges did just the thing. 

PS. If you are wondering where I got this amazing shirt, I bought it from a vendor called Flying Giraffe.
Check them out!
http://flyinggiraffe.bigcartel.com









Shirt: Flying Giraffe
Skirt: JCPenny
Shoes: Steve Madden



0 comments:

Post a Comment