Korea Pop Band 2NE1 is BACK. CLICK FOR MORE



Korea's top girl band 2NE1 is back, and is better than ever. With a new sound and style, these four ladies are stopping at nothing to be the best.( From left to right) you have CL, Minzy, Park Bom, and Dara. YG Entertainment realized the talents these young ladies had back in 2005, and quickly put them in training under their trainee program. Fans took notice all over the globe when 2NE1's first single came out called "Fire" in 2010. 2NE1 has officially announced their first ever global tour called "New Evolution" in June of this year.  These four super stars will hit 3 countries for now; including the United States. 

2NE1 has been an inspiration for girls all over the world. With their girl in-powering song "I am the best" to their sentimental songs such as "Ugly". 2NE1 also has songs that protest against relationship abuse called "Go Away". 2NE1's music videos just has a vibe that makes you want to get up and dance. Their style and personality is just icing on the cake.

2NE1 will be in New Jersey at the Prudential Center on August 17,2012. Get your tickets soon before they run out! I will definitely be there. I will rock my most edgy's outfit, due to my favorite member CL. I will film the whole experience and cover it ( as if I actually work for them). 

2NE1 x New Evolution.















0 comments:

Post a Comment